Suicide Prevention Training For 8th Graders
January 9, 2019 | View PDF
We are offering a QPR Suicide Prevention training for 8th graders Wednesday, January 9 after school. Sign ups in the office.
What is QPR.... Key components covered in training:
• How to Question, Persuade and Refer someone who may be suicidal.
• How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide.
• The common causes of suicidal behavior
• The warning signs of suicide.
• How to get help for someone in crisis.
The class will be taught by Josie Evanson at SMS, location at the middle school to be determined.
For more information call Josie Evenson, 406-433-1206.