Leadership Development Training Offered In Watford City, Nov. 12
October 23, 2019 | View PDF
Aspiring, elected and appointed leaders serving on boards, councils and committees are encouraged to attend “Lead Local” training workshop to be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, November 12 at the Yellowstone Room in the Courthouse, 201 5th Street NW, in Watford City. Pre-registration is requested prior to attending. Please contact NDSU Extension/McKenzie County at 701-444-3451 by November 5 if you are interested in participating in the Workshop.
This one-day workshop will help leaders:
• Feel better prepared to serve in their leadership role
• Recognize the components of an effective meeting
• Learn basic parliamentary procedure and how to use it
• Understand different personality styles and how they can work together effectively
• Use effective tools when dealing with conflict
Cost to attend is $75, which includes lunch, breaks and materials. McKenzie County Job Development Authority is offering scholarships for folks interested in attending but needing financial assistance. Please contact NDSU Extension/McKenzie County to access the form to complete this request.
The NDSU Extension Service and McKenzie County Economic Development sponsors this program.
For more information, please contact the NDSU Extension Service/McKenzie County or Daniel Stenberg at McKenzie County Economic Development at 701-444-7419.