USDA Farm Service Agency Deadlines
February 26, 2020 | View PDF
USDA Richland County Farm Service Agency (FSA) reminds agricultural producers of the following FSA dates and deadlines.
• Feb. 28: Last day of General CRP Signup
• March 2: Deadline for the 2019 Livestock Indemnity Program Application for Payment and all supporting documentation for timely filed 2019 LIP notices of livestock losses.
• March 16: Last day of 2019 Agricultural Risk Coverage Price Loss Coverage (ARC-PLC) Enrollment and Program Election Period
• March 16: 2020 NAP Coverage Application Closing Date for all Spring Crops except Spring-Seeded Canola, Rye, Speltz, Triticale, Wheat and Mixed Forage
• March 16: First day of 2020 CRP Spring Managed Grazing Period (prior approval required)
• March 16: First day of CRP Grasslands Signup
• March 31: Last day to apply for a 2019 crop marketing assistance loan or LDP for harvested Barley, Canola, Crambe, Flaxseed, Honey, Oats, Rapeseed, Wheat and Sesame Seed