Stockman Bank Reopens Bank Lobbies
May 6, 2020 | View PDF
We are pleased to announce that most of our bank lobbies will be open for business on Monday, May 4 during our regular business hours. Information on bank locations and operating hours is available on our website at http://www.stockmanbank.com. We are operating under Governor Bullock's Phase 1 Guidelines. We understand this is subject to change as we actively monitor local policy developed by cities and counties.
While our lobbies have been closed since March 23, our online and mobile banking, walk-up and drive-up services have been available. We encourage customers to continue to use these options to meet banking needs whenever possible as we collectively try to reduce the spread of the virus.
We look forward to welcoming customers back to our lobbies which will look and operate a little differently to protect the health and safety of customers and employees. When our customers visit our bank lobbies:
• Customers, who feel sick or exhibit any signs of illness, are asked to not enter the building. This is for everyone's safety.
• Appropriate 6-foot social distancing measures will be followed. There will be floor markers to assist customers in maintaining this distance. If the lobby area becomes crowded and social distancing guidelines cannot be met, a staff member will be happy to make an appointment. We may also ask customers to wait outside until others complete their banking.
• Tellers, Receptionists and Customer Service Representatives will have protective plexiglass shields to keep everyone safe. Some of our employees may also be wearing face masks.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at each teller window, and on the desks of our customer service representatives and receptionists.
• All of our work stations, drive-up canisters and all high traffic areas will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected repeatedly throughout the day. Customers are encouraged to take the bank pen they have used during their visit. Any pens left behind will be sanitized.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): We continue to submit PPP loans on the behalf of our business customers to the Small Business Administration. Since the beginning of the program, we have received SBA approval of nearly 3,000 loans at a total of $288 million. Business customers should contact their commercial lender at their local Stockman Bank if they have questions or need further information.
About Stockman Bank: Stockman Bank is Montana's largest, family-owned, community bank, with 35 full-service locations across the state. Founded in 1953, Stockman is uniquely focused on Montana, with comprehensive banking products and services, along with state-of-the-art online and mobile banking, wealth management and insurance services. To learn more visit http://www.stockmanbank.com.