Library In Sidney Opens to Appointment Only
August 5, 2020 | View PDF
The Sidney-Richland County Library will re-open for patrons to visit the library beginning Wednesday Aug. 19 in conjunction with the start of the school year. This will be by appointment only, and residents are encouraged to call 433-1917 to set up a time. Library hours will remain 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday. The following guidelines will be adhered to in the library:
• Per the Governor’s Mandate, all patrons and staff will wear face masks.
• Library visits will be limited to 60 minutes per day. Thirty minutes of that time can be utilized as computer time.
• A limit of 10 visitors will be in the library at any given time.
• Face masks will be available by request at the desk.
• Hand sanitizer will be available for use at each circulation desk.
• All children age 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult, guardian, or caregiver who is at least 14 years of age.
• Returned library items will still be quarantined for 72 hours before the item can be checked out again.
• For those patrons who prefer curbside services, this will continue to be offered as well.
“We are blessed to have a beautiful library for our community and we welcome the opportunity to serve our county residents. Our plan has been thoroughly reviewed and vetted so that we can do everything possible to keep both our patrons and staff safe during this time”, explained Kelly Reisig, director.