How To Bid For The Richland County Extension 4-H Livestock Sale
July 28, 2021 | View PDF
Attend the sale in person at Richland County Fairgrounds or follow the steps below to bid online.
- Go to DVAuction.com
- Create new account (next to home on the left side of the task bar at the top of the home page)
- Fill in all required boxes and click “Create New Account” button at the bottom of the page
- Either fill out the survey or skip it by clicking “View Today’s Events
This will take you back to the home page
- On the top right hand side of the page on the task bar there is a search bar
- Search “Richland Co Extension – 4-H Livestock Sale”
- Select the sale and scroll down and click “Apply for Bidding” next to “View Lots”
- Fill out completely and you are ready to start bidding.
The Richland County 4-H youth are offering 67 hogs, 2 rabbit trios, 3 poultry pairs, 91 beef, 11 sheep and 5 goats for sale at this time. It is important to note that it may be possible that not all of these animals will be available for purchase due to final requirements and weights.
Thank you in advance for your support of our local 4-H youth!