Basic Lawn Care Tips
April 27, 2022 | View PDF
• Cut and bag the first clipping. It should be cut short. Raise mowing height to 3" for the remainder of the season. Mulch or bag as preferred.
• Sharpen mower blade(s) regularly.
• Do not use herbicide treated lawn clippings as a garden or flowerbed mulch because desirable plants may wilt or die.
• Water on a consistent basis. Your lawn needs approximately 1" of water per week. If your lawn needs moisture before we arrive for your first spray please water as needed.
• Maintain a regular feeding program. We recommend our 3-spray plan as a minimum. Proper nutrients enhance turf vigor, help reduce weed problems and help you lawn during weather extremes.
• Mowing may take place once the applied product is dry.