Fairview native Ann-Marie (Bills) Zahn notes that at times it's been heartbreaking for her, but she is extremely proud of the courage demonstrated by her 13-year-old son, Ty Miller, as he continues...
Man Dies From Oil Well Fire
The Associated Press reports that one worker died and three were injured in a fire at a McKenzie County oil well site on Saturday afternoon. The Associated Press reported that, according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, crews...
Tester Urges Senate To Work Together After Orlando Incident
U.S. Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., said that after nearly 50 people were killed by a shooter in Orlando, Fla., this month that the government must stop talking and start acting. “It’s time we work...
Bull Blowout Coming To Sidney
Eight seconds doesn’t seem like that long… unless you’re on the back of a 2,000-pound bull that’s intent on making you fly! Saddle up for Eastern Montana’s Bull Blowout Friday, June 24, and ...
Book Signing Planned For New Sidney Publication
The MonDak Heritage Center will host a book release and signing for "Sidney: Images of America" on Friday, July 29. The event will take place from 6-7 p.m., and copies of the book will be on sale....
Montana State Starts New Program
BOZEMAN - The Montana State University Alumni Foundation has developed a new way for farmers to support Montana State University: through donations of grain. The new program, called Bushels for...
Governor Introduces Public Lands, Access Agenda For State
Gov. Steve Bullock has introduced details of his public lands and access agenda to southwest Montana and the Bozeman communities, saying it’s his “responsibility as governor” to uphold the Montana value of protecting the state’s outdoor...
Commissioner Provides Input To Daines' Staff
From highway to water concerns, Richland County Commissioner Loren Young expressed his feelings during a meeting with representatives from the office of U.S. Sen. Steve Daines, R-Mont., on June 13....
MSU Field Day Set For June 30
Dr. Chengci Chen, superintendent at the MSU Eastern Agricultural Research Center in Sidney, is looking forward to his second field day at the location. One large change is that the annual field day...
Sidney Sugars Crew Looks To Continue Tradition
The phone still rings at Sidney Sugars agricultural department from people asking to talk with Russ Fullmer or Randy Jones or Kerry Rasmussen or even Larry Riggs. But instead those calls are answered ...
- Agreement Could Benefit Game Birds, Range Health
- TBID Looks For New Applicants
- Sunrise Festival To Include Art Classes
- Guest Speaker Impressed With Community
- Share Your Talents In McKenzie County Fair Open Class Show During July 7-9
- Bus Schedules Announced For Intake Diversion Dam Meetings
- Primary Election Held in North Dakota
- Irrigation Project Provides Vital Role For City
- Froid Research Farm Field Day Scheduled For June 23
- Extension Agent To Cover Weed Concerns
- Watford City Prepares For Homefest Celebration
- Alexander Museum Open For Summer
- Off To Acting Careers
- Gilbert Turns In Resignation Letter For City Council Spot
- Dryland Field Day Planned At EARC Farm Site Near Sidney
- 4-H Keeps Busy During County Fair
- Account Set Up For Olson
- Ranch Rodeo Winners
- County Committee Nomination Period Begins
- Scenes from Neal Hermanson Memorial Ranch Rodeo
- Saddle Winner
Gorders Win National Award
Shane and Lisa Gorder have earned national praise as the Richland County couple received the Friend of AAU award from the National AAU Wrestling Committee during the Disney Duals in Orlando, Fla....
Other Articles of Interest
- June is Recognized As Cataract Awareness Month
- Deadline Announced For Growth Through Agriculture
- United Health Releases Report On Senior Health
- Going Back In Time
- Good Breakfast Provides Healthy Start
- County Offers Programs To Seniors
- Older Adults Falling Victim To Scams
- Lorna B. Petersen, 95
- Jar Lids, Other Instruments of Devil
- June is National Safety Month
- Enter Name Bus Contest
- Donald L. Damm, 75