Eldridges Honored Latest Recipients Of Above & Beyond Award
The Fairview Chamber of Commerce awarded its Above & Beyond for Fairview to Paul and Joan Eldridge in recognition of their tireless work for the chamber, the Friends of the Fairview Bridge and...
Montana State Receives $2.5 Million Grant For Project To Strengthen Rural Education
BOZEMAN - Montana State University's ongoing efforts to strengthen rural education across the state received a boost recently with a $2.5 million grant from Margaret A. Cargill Philanthropies. The...
East Fairview School Undergoes Remodel
Students and the kitchen staff at East Fairview School were thrilled to start the school year in their newly remodeled building while administration moved in over the Christmas break. The original...
Williston City Commission Allocates $370,200 in Williston STAR Fund Grants To 13 Projects
Williston, ND – The Williston STAR Fund is helping a Downtown Williston business reopen. Two Williston businesswomen are revitalizing Cattails. The Williston City Commission approved up to $43,000...
McKenzie County Fatal Crash Friday, Feb. 23
A single vehicle fatal rollover crash occurred on Highway 85, mile marker 180, 4 miles south of Williston Friday, Feb. 23 at approximately 10:48 p.m.CST. A 2017 Chevy Impala, was traveling southbound on Highway 85 near mile marker 180. The driver...
Richland Federal Credit Union Welcomes Dana Jonsson Back To Sidney
Richland Federal Credit Union (RFCU) is pleased to introduce Dana Jonsson as the newest member of our team. Dana will serve as an agricultural & business loan officer, bringing her wealth of...
SHC's LaPan Passes 3rd Recertification Exam
Dr. Michael LaPan, a dedicated and respected practitioner in the field of foot and ankle surgery, at Sidney Health Center, has successfully passed his recertification exam with the American Board of...
Gala Scheduled For Saturday In Watford City
The Long X Arts Foundation and Watford City Parks and Recreation invite you to The Gala: For Arts and Parks and Recreation, March 2, at the Rough Rider Center in Watford City. The Gala is a formal fundraiser featuring supper, a blackjack table,...
Savage Community Hall Is A Treasure
Since 2020, things keep improving in the Savage Community Hall, and many, many caring folks have helped the board of directors achieve this. Donations have had the highest impact on the...
Money for what?
As it is about tax time again, I think these thoughts need to be expressed. Before I start into the main meat of this piece, I am going to throw out these statistics: The U.S. debt to Gross Domestic Product (GDP) ratio as of December 2022 is now...
Fairview Boys Advance to State Tournament
The Fairview Warriors came in 3rd place from districts but ended up taking 1st place in the 2B divisional tournament. The Poplar Indians and the Fairview Warriors will move on to State Basketball...
LYIP Hosts Annual Meeting Feb. 23
The Lower Yellowstone Irrigation Project held its annual meeting Friday, Feb. 23 at the Sidney Moose Lodge guided by the irrepressible Richard Cayko, Board of Control and District 2 president. A...
'Cultivating Safety: Protecting Our Future' is the Theme of Ag Safety Awareness Week
BOZEMAN, Montana – County and state Farm Bureau leaders across the nation are sharing resources that will help farmers and ranchers keep safety top-of-mind through the Agricultural Safety Awareness Program. As part of this year’s ASAP...
New Events Added to MonDak Ag Days March 7-8
The Sidney Area Chamber of Commerce & Agriculture brings the MonDak Ag Days & Trade Show to the Richland County Event Center March 7-8. MonDak Ag Days offers nearly 50 agribusinesses in their tradeshow as well as education sessions throughout each...
Initial Private Applicator Training March 5-6
MSU Extension will be offering an Initial Private Applicator Training on Tuesday, March 5, in Culbertson and Wednesday, March 6 in Glendive. Registration begins at 7:45 a.m. with the program starting at 8 a.m. and adjourning at 5:15 p.m. The...
Other Articles of Interest
- USDA Seeks Applications To Help Farmers & Ranchers Venture Into New & Better Markets
- NDSU Extension-Willams Co. & City Of Williston Forestry Dept. 2024 Spring Tree & Garden Workshop Set For March 16
- Williston State College President & Dean's Lists
- NDSU Extension To Host Horse Management Webinar Series
- MSU Billings Honor Roll
- Korejwo To Give Update On Bioenergy From Sugar Beets
- USDA Releases 2022 Census Of Agriculture Data
- Livestock Risk Protection Subject Of Ag Days Presentation
- Improving Grazing Practices & How Ranchers Can Make Carbon Credits Work Panel To Speak At MonDak Ag Days March 7
- MSU To Host Inaugural Montana Agritourism Conference May 3
- Basics of Estate Planning To Be Featured At MonDak Ag Days March 7 & 8
- Talk Looks At Ecological impact Of Renewable Energy Development
- Decline In Sheep & Lamb Inventory Indicates Opportunity For Ranchers
- Weston Hunter Benefit March 2, Alexander
- NDSU Extension Schedules Stop The Bleed Trainings through April
- Despite Mild Winter, Spring May Bring Forage Challenges
- Including Sulfur In Soil Fertility Programs Can Benefit Crops, According To Montana State Extension Specialist
- REAL Montana Program Accepting Applications Until March 31
- NDSU Extension Offers Updated Crop Compare Program For 2024
- Bell Earns Top Honors With Golden Harvest
- MonDak Ag Days & Trade Show March 7-8
- Biebers Awarded 2nd Prize at National Wheat Yield Contest
- MSU Hometown Graduates Spring 2024
- New Events Added to MonDak Ag Days March 7-8
- Upcoming Blood Drives
- NDSU Extension Virtual Canola Production Update Meeting Set For March 12
- NDSU Releases Crop Budget Projections For 2024
- Help Keep Montana Free Of Wild Pigs
- Hellevang To Speak On Drying & Storage Guidelines
- Initial Private Applicator Training March 5-6
- Clara "Janie" Mercier, 74, Culbertson, MT
- Grain Bin Rescue Equipment & Training Opportunities Available For Fire Departments