Sidney Chamber To Host Assistance for Business Clinic (ABC) June 15
June 8, 2022 | View PDF
The Sidney Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the Assistance for Business Clinic (ABC) on June 15, at the Sidney Elks Lodge. This training is geared towards professionals working as accountants, bookkeepers, human resources and attorneys or any other position that might handle some of those categories within their prospective business.
Developers of this training include:
The Montana Department of Labor & Industry, Montana Department of Revenue, Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services, and Montana Employer Support of the Guard & Reserve in partnership with local Chambers of Commerce, economic developers, and Job Service Employer Committees (JSEC), will coordinate the Assistance for Business Clinics (ABC) statewide.
The Assistance for Business Clinics are designed to provide new and established businesses, accountants, bookkeepers, human resource professionals, and attorneys with updated information on topics such as:
• Montana Department of Revenue’s new Form MW-4 and their E-Services,
• Unemployment Insurance Tax requirements
• Workers compensation coverage
• Independent Contractor regulations
• Using Labor Market Information to make business decisions
• The Registered Apprenticeship Program
• Tax incentives
• Minimum wage, overtime, new hire reporting
• USERRA laws and regulations.
A catered lunch from Mimi’s Kitchen Co. will be provided.
The fee to attend the ABC Clinic is $35 payable to the Sidney Chamber of Commerce.
Please register if you’re interested in attending at: http://sidneymt.chambermaster.com/events/details/abc-clinic-19413.