Fall Clean Williston Event Sept. 30
September 20, 2023 | View PDF
Williston, ND - The City of Williston’s fall Clean Williston event is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 30, from 8 a.m.- 12 p.m.
This year’s fall event will be held at the Williston Public Works facility, 1121 5th St. East.
Volunteers are asked to meet at 8 a.m. at Williston Public Works, 1121 5th St. East. in the south lot on the day of the event. Individuals who do not register for a zone in advance are welcome and will be assigned to a zone! Volunteers will receive a free Clean Williston t-shirt (limited quantities and sizing available) and a light breakfast. Public Works will provide safety vests, gloves, and garbage bags.
Full garbage bags can be left on the side of the road in each zone for pickup or individuals can bring their bags to Public Works for disposal. Participants are also asked to return their safety vests, gloves, and any unused garbage bags either to Public Works, or to leave these items with their full garbage bags.
In addition to collected trash, the following will also be accepted at Public Works:
• Wood: Two containers (trees and construction material) will be available. This service is free.
• Metal: One container provided by Pacific Steel and Recycling will be available. This service is free. Items that cannot be loaded by hand will be redirected to either recycling facility.
• Tires: Individuals are limited to four tires per person. Chamley Pipe and Salvage will shred for free.
The City of Williston Recycle Center trailer will also be onsite and will accept the following free of charge:
• Cardboard: Please break down boxes.
• Tin and aluminum cans: Loose cans are preferred vs bagged.
• White paper: Loose is preferred vs bagged. This paper will not be shredded.