Next Presentation Of Eastern MT Business Webinars: Wed., March 10, 10 a.m.
March 3, 2021 | View PDF
Bird will provide information on Job Order Process through The US National Labor Exchange (USNLx).
Job Service offices across the state have been working with businesses to transition to the job posting platform, USNLx. We invite employers to attend this webinar presentation to gain a better understanding of USNLx, learn how to create an account in USNLx and learn how USNLx can assist businesses with:
• Posting job openings/career announcements
• Exporting job posting to State Job Banks, Google Jobs, CareerOneStop and other career sites.
• Edit, copy, repost and close jobs previously posted on USNLx
• Manage your company profile
• Utilize a free automated software process that pulls job postings from eligible corporate career sites and automatically adds them to the USNLx site.
• Get increased visibility of your job postings on USNLx Syndicate sites such as Veterans.gov, Apprenticeship.gov and other sites focusing on recruitment for veterans, women, minorities and Individuals with disabilities
There will be time at the end of the presentation for questions
Registration is required for each webinar. Employers wanting to register can call Job Service Sidney, 406-433-1204.
Eastern Montana Business Webinars is brought to you through a collaborative effort of job service offices in Glendive, Miles City, Sidney and Wolf Point. These educational sessions for employers take place via ZOOM the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month at 10 a.m.